Tuesday 28 January 2014

Getting Practical

It has been pointed out to me that I have said nothing about the really practical stuff: how to book on the Chartres Pilgrimage.

No surprises there: I am strictly an ideas man. Apart from my pedantry with regard to language, I don't do detail.

However, I realise that it might be quite helpful for those interested to know rather more than I have let slip so far. So I am delighted to be able to point you at the Website, which contains a full itinerary etc. and also the contact details for Mr & Mrs Carey, who are the organisers of the British Chapters.

At present, the site says that Registration Forms will be available shortly: so either visit the site regularly to download one once they are available, or contact the Careys to get on their email list.

For those who enjoy French, the French site is here.

No comments: